We’re having A Business Writing Contest !
If you like to write, here’s your chance to win a custom embroidered coffee mug, while doing what you’re great at. Do you have experience in business? That’s what Lessee’s Advocate community is about; business expertise and knowledge that we share for the benefit of all of our readers and friends. If you’ve been looking for a writing outlet, join our business writing contest. We’re a bit different because we actually help to get your writing seen. Our social media people will share your article with the largest networks to make sure your article gets the attention it deserves. It doesn’t matter if you win the contest, or just write a helpful article. Your input is important and you’ve got something to say. So, we’re going to announce it to our friends and readers on Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Digg, Google+ and other favorite hangouts of ours community.
Remember to include a link back to you or your website or both. We want to make sure you get credit and get lots of traffic from your addition to our community. After all, that’s what its about – sharing and mutually benefitting. That’s what we call community.
It’s Easy To Take Part In our Business Writing Contest
Here’s what you do in a few simple steps:
- Select the Category from one of the following –
- Click on the Submit an Article button
- Register at http://lesseesadvocate.com – on the right column, under meta, click register.
- Come up with a catchy headline – if you’re not sure how to do this, read this article on writing a headline
- Pick your topic to write about – Choose from our categories below to make sure you are within our scope of information
- Enter The Category that best fits from the following (don’t worry, there’s a dropdown menu)
- Accounting / Bookeeping
- Case Studies
- Equipment Leasing
- Real Estate Leasing
- Schemes n’ scams
- Start Ups
Next: Enter your article headline, then ……
Use the editor provided and type your article – all of the tools are there to help you create your great wrting. If you prefer to copy and paste, use your favorite editor and proceed. Press Submit and you’re done. If you wish to share your article, by all means do so. The more shares, the better the article’s exposure to readers. We will share it and optimize the meta information using yoast tools to make sure the search engines rank your article as high as possible.
Contest Rules – Business Writing Contest
The rules of the contest are few, but here they are in no specific order:
- all articles must be original, not a reprint of an already published one. Google knows!
- You may have one link for every 250 words of content. Only one link for the author is permitted. The other links are for purpose of referring to a supporting URL to give proper credit or credibility to the points you are making.
- The article must adhere to the categories above. As you can see, these are all business topics. We exclude marketing because it is outside our editorial interests as a community. The topic must be specific to operating a business, not specifically a web based business.
- The article must be at least 600 words to qualify for the contest. We do accept shorter posts, however, this contest is geared toward articles that are more developed. Therefore the size range is from 600 words to 3,000 words. If you wish to submit a shorter post, please go to our article submittal area and do so. We love getting business posts.
We will choose one Winner from all submitted articles. Really, if you write an article you’re a winner. However, only one will get the cherished and highly sought after coffee mug showing you’re #1 writer. The rest will get kudos and already have an advanced thank you for being a contributor and part of the Lessee’s Advocate business community. Remember, we write because we love to share our knowledge with others. We love to put our thoughts down for others to appreciate and we love to create. The fact that we will promote your article, makes our business writing contest worthwhile.